The Gaelic Games Council of Britain plan for a safe return to Gaelic games for the three
Our “Road Map” (attached) moves to Phase 4 (Full Contact Training) from March 29th in
England subject to the Guidance detailed in the attached Documents, Government &
Local Authority regulations and adherence to Covid Safe facilities plans. Phase 5
(Competitive Fixtures) will commence on the 17th April 2021 in England subject to the
same conditions and County CCC Directives.
Currently, Scotland remains at Phase 3 (Non-Contact Training) from March 19th until
May 17th when it will move to Phase 5 (Competitive Fixtures) subject to the same
conditions. It is thought that Welsh clubs may move to Phase 5 (Competitive Fixtures)
on April 22nd subject to the same conditions.
It is essential that all involved in our games complete the following steps:
1. Full compliance with the requirements for registrations of members and
insurance through the relevant parent body.
2. Completion of the Covid19 E Learning Module
3. Completion of the Health Questionnaire (eQuestionnaire) prior to every training
session and match.
4. Sign off by the County Covid Supervisor on the checklist of preparations and the
audit of facilities.
5. Adherence to the Code of Conduct – Appendix 3
The members of the Gaelic Games Council of Britain
Noel O’ Sullivan Chairman of GAA Britain
Frank Dillon Secretary of GAA Britain
Elaine Hayes Chairperson of Camogie Britain
Ann McGivern Secretary of Camogie Britain
Patricia Morrison President of LGFA Britain
Maria Hinds Secretary of LGFA Britain
Gaelic Games for the Province of Britain 20-22 Wenlock Road London N1 7GU